Friday, February 9, 2018

Off The Wall Friday

I need to shout out to my friend Charlene.  She is going through a really bad time right now, and I wanted to let her know a lot of people are thinking of her.  Wishing her well.  HEY GIRLFRIEND!


I used to do OTWF every Friday.  Then the  flood happened.

I have tried to keep up with it for a while, and have done pretty well.  So here is a post dedicated to OTWF today.  Before it is over and Saturday dawns.

I am working on the Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf Quilt.  Remember Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs?

It is a paperpiecing beauty.  I really love the way it is turning out.

I need a couple more forest tree blocks.  To make it bigger I want to add some borders.


And just look at that awesome


wolf butt!  LOL


And in these borders I want to add some words.  Really catchy words.  I think they will say:

Broken down by side:

Hey There Little

Red Riding Hood

You Sure Are

Looking Good






I can't wait to start working on the words.



In other news.  I bought myself some presents today.

I think I will do a month on that face book and a couple quilts from the Southwest book.

Maybe combine them, wouldn't that be cool beans....





4 comments:

  1. Since I began following you here (sort of), you have had a normal life full of creating and dogs, a life of trying to get back to a normal life after the flood and now a life approaching normalcy again. It is so good to see you express your creativity and the love of life that was such a struggle after the flood. Quilt on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the Red Riding Hood project. Curious about that Southwest Modern book -- could be interesting or a complete bust. Do let us know, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support. Life is getting better. Just missing our visits. Maybe we can plan for a trip to GSQA show in April. Treatments should be over by then.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!