Friday, February 2, 2018

UFO Challenge from Patchwork Times And the One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts

Just so you know I know....Judy picked umber 1 for the next UFO to be completed.  And I am using these two for my OMG at Elm Street Quilts.

That is...........

A double whammy......bind 100 Meter Swim AND the Triangles. and the One

I think I can handle that.





For some reason I can't flip it, but you get the picture.










Hmmmm.  this one either.  I wonder why I have to resize all the photos I choose now.  And why they won't flip.

These are mysteries of the universe and my computer.

5 comments:

  1. If that is all you have to do to finish these two quilts, that is great! You are doing great on shortening your UFO list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 100 meter swim. You should enter it in a show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the quilt tops. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Judy's blog she has a special outlook on life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty. Love the scrappy cohesiveness.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!