Thursday, March 8, 2018

Habitat Art Auction March 15, 2018

I am dropping off my little framed Tea piece today for the Art Auction at Habitat!

Please go out there and bid on things!  The money raised goes to build houses in the Greater Baton Rouge area. 

The Art Auction is at 10300 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 from 6-8 on March 15, 2018. 

It is amazing to see the pieces and stuff people get from the ReStore and turn into art pieces.

My little frame cost $1.  It was scratched up a bit.  It is not wood, but made of plastic like maybe from the 60's or 40's. 

Japanese looking for sure.

I  will take pics from the Art Auction when my little Tea piece brings in the $1.7 Million dollar price! 

Come on baby, let's see those zeros!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    Do you read Lisa’s blog? Thought you would love her window project https://lisabongean.com/2018/03/08/home-project-you-know-the-kind-that-keeps-pestering-you-in-the-back-of-your-mind/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of taking something from the restore and making art from it. Your tea piece will fetch a hefty load of money.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!