Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Love = Sugar Snap Peas

 I didn’t feel well yesterday. I’m not sure why. It could be this new migraine medication, I’m still working out the physiological part of it I guess.

I did get some sugar snap peas.

Well,

not exactly sugar snap peas, future sugar snap peas from Target for a dollar.  They came in this little cup. You add 5 teaspoons of water and the wafer expands to make the soil. Then you plant the six little seeds and in two weeks your sugar snap peas germinate.

Then I read they won't germinate in cold temperatures.   Looking outside my window at the  present moment it is 42°.  

That’s OK, dormancy is a good thing sometimes.


My friend just started a new adventure in her life.   She is been present in my thoughts almost every minute.  I know once I post she probably will be reading these words and I can feel her presence through that very fact.  

I just want to let you know.  I love you.  You are strong.





1 comment:

  1. When those grow, I am coming for my share. Love them raw dipped in ranch.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!