Friday, April 20, 2018

Not Your Momma's Asterisk

Ok, so I didn't exactly use the numbers like I said.  I went another way.  More work, more stuff.  More more.  Not sure what the center will be just yet.   Maybe more white.  Maybe the circles or dots.  I will test and see.


And here is something on the weird side.  We had lunch at Chicken Salad Chick.  They have chicken salad 14 ways.  And only chicken salad.  And it's not bad actually.  I don't know if they are a chain or just a local store. 

 But they are pretty good and not any fried food and french fries.


Frank was home Wednesday so I suggested he go in the pool with Sawyer for his Swim Class.  Sawyer was not happy about that change out however.  You would have thought we had switched him out with some random stranger who was trying shatter his universe! He kept looking at and me and back at Frank and saying MAMA emphatically and pointing to me.  He screamed and cried the whole class.   And I couldn't pretend he was someone else's spoiled kid, he was all mine! 

He was curl his body up when he was supposed to be floating and he would push the ducks away when Miss Erin would push them to him to distract his tears.
 
I didn't bring my bathing suit because I didn't think it would be such an important thing, you know.  So he was kinda stuck with Papa for the class.  And he let the whole facility know he was not happy about that one bit!

I had no idea I was so pivotal to world peace!


 So we took him home, fed him some sticks and he was fine.

6 comments:

  1. You know at that age no change for a baby is essential to world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snort!!! he is a funny little guy and i just love him to pieces - especially when he eats sticks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good fiber in those sticks. He feels safe with you. Poor frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frank was not to sure either so his anxiety was felt by Sawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having Frank be in the pool with him was not the norm for him and apparently he was set in his ways! He looks so sweet and happy gnawing on a stick.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!