Thursday, May 17, 2018

Chloe

I had to show you these photos.

I came across them when I decided to look in a file that looked empty.  It was not.  Good thing I didn't just press DELETE, right?

This is especially sweet because of the sarcoma in her back leg now that is letting me know she will not be with us much longer.







Here she is, all brown and looking bright and alert.  This was in 2010. 








 Here she is as a young pup.  She was  born in 2004. 

George W was President, it was simpler times!









7 comments:

  1. It's hard to look at pics of our pups then they were young and are now seniors. I just came across a pic of my Junior who is gone now. It was a pic of him near the end. I never saw back then how old he looked. I still love him, and am grateful we had a younger pup when he left us. It made it just a little easier.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, but know the tug on our heartstrings caused by old and/or sick pets.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!