Thursday, May 3, 2018

Hiring A Hit Man

I went to Trinity, my Physical Therpist today.  She hurt me.  I want to take a contract out on her.  Called my buddy Bruno Da Bruiser.  He didn't answer so I left a message.

When I got home, in the afternoon I started feeling better and I called Da Bruiser back and said "Neva Mind".

I was able to finish quilting the Green Boy quilt for Carrie.  Whwn I sent her a pic she texted back that she loved it.  I need to put the binding on tonight and get that to her. Oh, I have a quilt meeting so that won’t get done.

I still have the Pinkie Girl to finish putting together and get quilted for her before we leave.  When Carrie saw the bees on the last post she got all excited. I had used one of the pinkie blocks to cover up the real quilt because,it is a secret quilt for the Cotton Robin.

But the person who is destined to get the Pinkie Baby Quilt is one of Carrie’s co-workers.  Her husband calls her the Queen Bee!  So I really do need to make some bees for the border of that baby’s quilt!

I showed the Pinkie quilt and the Green Baby Boy quilt as well as the hand dyes at the guild meeting.          It was good.  The Zig Zag quilt didn’t win anything, but Monika won viewers choice with her Modern Quilt, which was well derserved and stunned all us modern people.  She will be with us on the Germany trip.

More on that later.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!