Monday, July 16, 2018

A picture

Because I can.....

But don't get too excited.  I opened the old computer. 

I have a chunk of the day tomorrow so I am going to try to head to Best Buy to see if the Geek Squad is home and can work on my new computer for a bit.  It has some things that need to be cleaned up.  They left all the stupid games like the unicorns and the candy crush stuff all over it.

And I need to have it password-ed.  Can't have just anyone getting into all that computer wonderfulness, can I?

And maybe they can tell me why Dropbox looks so different and why I can't see the photos or the internet from my blog.

This is the sun setting on the North Sea somewhere out of England.

I will soon show you, hopefully, the two blocks that went separate directions.  One stayed here in Baton Rouge at the Modern Guild and the other went to the Cotton Robin people across the world.  It came home to me today from Australia Down Under.

So totally different and yet wonderful and amazing in their own right.  You won't believe the transition of both the blocks.  And the amazing things they became.  Just sayin'

Can't show it just yet, I will let you in on the Big Reveal with the rest of the Cotton Robin Quilts as well.  Soon.......soon...


5 comments:

  1. you may need to make an appointment for Geeks... many of them require it now - no dropins. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if those geeks give you any tips, please share. I fear when my WIN 7 goes, I'll be stuck with apps. Or maybe I'll just get a Chromebook...maybe. I play well with Android/Google.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get all your issues squared away. Luckily, I have not had to go back and have my computer worked on. I don't go on line with it; I use it for music for my iPod and spreadsheets. I just know years ago when I bought the thing the Geeks were slammed. So many people - so many problems with their equipment.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!