Tuesday, September 18, 2018

hope this is not blue for you

Today we started in Switzerland. Drove into Austria. Then back to Germany and went to Augsburg, home of fine textiles since the 14 th century. We saw working machines from the 1400s on to computer machines today. Tonight we sleep , if I cAn, in Munich.

Back to Houston tomorrow. Trying not to upset everyone with type colors. It should auto post in a light grey against the black.  All the time every time.

It is difficult to work my blog on the phone with slow German internet.

I bought chocolate and drank too much Bavarian Bier in the BierGarten today.

We have an early flight. Too early.

Since I couldn’t take photos in the weaving factory I bought some postcards. The bus driver translated some things for me so it helped me know what I was looking at.

Sad to leave, but good to get home again and pick up the Basset Boys and tell them about their home country of France....and all the glorious wines I drank there!


6 comments:

  1. That was a quick trip, but you sound happy and that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a trip you have enjoyed!! I agree about blogging on a phone - NOT easy. Travel safely ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are safe and having a great time. You sure got around!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was wonderful traveling with you and Frank!
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!