Thursday, January 17, 2019

Finish A Long at she can quilt

OK Suzette...…..it is on!

I put together a list of the quilts that are hanging out in my dining room (AKA the long arm room).

For the first quarter I am challenging myself to complete at least 6 of these.


Q1
  x                     1.  Concordia
   x                    2.  Foxes
  x                     3.  Modern Color Project
                         4.  River City Challenge Quilt
  x                     5.  Houses (green and orange)
                         6.  Traditional Scrap Quilt
  x                     7.  Black Scrap Squares
                         8.  Cheddar Shadows
                         9.  Chickens
                       10  Kaleidoscope
                       11.  Mystery Quilt
                       12.  Fireworks
                       13.  Purple Mountains
                       14.  Christmas
   x                  15.  Asterisk
                       16.  Taking Names
                        17.  Houses - Modern Block Robin with NELA Guild


That's the plan, man.  That's the list, sis.  We shall see, Lee.

Don't get the blues, Swooze!  LOL

Below are some of the photos, I don't have all of them in this computer.  More later.








3 comments:

  1. You and Swooze have big plans and I am rooting for the both of you! On the agenda I have Sammy's giant t-shirt quilt to finish then the Harley quilt. Those will probably take me thru most of February to finish. Then I have to get started on hand quilting the secret project quilt. I am exhausted just thinking about all of this! LOL!! So your b-day is today? Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it, I have lots of faith in you

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!