I generally do the UFO Challenge every year. Last year was Flood Year so it was a non-UFO Challenge year. I will do it this year though. I couldn't resist a good list!
The gist of the
game is to list 12 UFO projects and each month Judy will call a
number. You work on that one and post the end result. And hopefully
get 12 finishes in December 2018.
You can find it here.
I will need to combine UFO Challenge projects with OMG projects. Otherwise I will overwork myself to death by June.
Here is my list for the year:
1. Bind Swimming Pool and Triangles
2. Red Riding Hood - Paper pieced
3. Finish London Tea Towel
4. Quilt diamond Dogs
5. Quilt Orange Mystery Houses
6. Quilt Foxes
7. Finish GreenSquares BlackTriangles
8. Finish Bird is the Word
9. Make Birds of the World for Frank
10. Zig Zag needs quilting
11. Quilt Modern Guild Houses
12. QuiltCorner Traditional needs quilting
I guess I need to post photos of these and put it on my blog header so I can find it again.
are a couple other quilts I want to get done this year. One is the
Elizabeth Hartman Llama quilt Lloyd and Lois. The other is a Yeti Quilt
for Sawyer. I want to get more modern and improv through the year as