Monday, March 29, 2010

Design Wall Monday! What's on Yours??



Saturday was a great quilting day! I did a class with Beth J. called Patch No Work. She has inspired a number of quilts in this pattern and she had multiple requests to do more. So she set up a class. I have been admiring her quilts for a long time, and hoping to one day get to make one.

There was about twenty of us and everyone had a different fabric set. I loved seeing all the different ways you could do the same pattern. It was very inspirational.



Beth has a great eye for color and fabric and I am pretty sure she probably helped each of us pick out our fabrics. You needed 11 fabrics for the quilt. I was afraid of making the choices and she really made it look easy.
Here is the corner of mine, mostly put together. I LOVE the fabrics! I just can't keep my eyes off it!

To see what is on other Design Walls this Monday visit Judy's blog at http://www.patchworktimes.com/

glen: wishing I had Beth's eye for color! Maybe she will be my new best friend......

6 comments:

  1. Your quilt was fantastic. I loved taking his class and I have to agree that Beth has a great eye for color. I can't wait to see all of our finished quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are beautiful - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to see this finished - then you have to share the details (like how to do it.)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!