Saturday, November 5, 2011

Almost home

We are almost home. Whirlwind trip through Europe, Asia and Africa! We are in Roma, beautiful Roma! Our flight leaves early in the morning. I miss my dogs and am absolutely totally anxious about Dutch's condition. I just want to set eyes on my beautiful boy. The pyramids and sphinx were spectacular. The filth in Cairo is unbelievable. And the beauty of ancient Rome and Greece was awe inspiring. We felt safe except for one episode in Cairo where I truly believe we would have been kidnapped or worse had it not been for the tigress guide. Ghada is truly a heroine. The People are so desperate and poor. Garbage is everywhere. The revolukion has left them with little or no infrastructure. More later, you know I will always have stories tell! Caio mi s'mores! glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!