Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Backings, getting closer to a couple of finishes

The best way to kill two birds with one stone is to use up fabric in backings and get both a finish and a reduction in your stash numbers.

I pieced together two backings for the quilts for Dan and Amber.  Similar but different, just like the tops.

Here is Amber's top and back



And here is Dan's back.  Not sure where his top picture went to.  It is just like Amber's but has one more row.  I used the leftover pieces from the front and made a pieced section for both backs.

This is definitely the only quilt I have made that looks better in person than in photos.  I wonder why that is?  It just does not photograph well..

This will make my numbers look really good if I can keep my fingers off the PURCHASE button on these great quilt fabric sales going on.

glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!