Monday, December 10, 2012

Design Wall Monday

I know I am late late late today!  My  back is killing me.  I stood all day yesterday cooking and now I am paying for it.  I have those fatigue rugs but I guess I need one in front of the stove now.  And anytime you put a rug down, a dog body appears and plants itself like a suction sponge on that rug.

I made butternut squash soup in the Blendtec, crawfish etouffe.  Frank BBQed chicken, hamburgers and sausage.  Brocoli and cheese casserole and my dad's corn casserole.

And to top all that off, I baked FROM SCTATCH, a carrot cake that was to die for!

No cooking for the entire week now!

I am heading to visit the Happy Quilter's Open House this morning. In the blinding rain storms.  We probably have had 3 inches since 7 am and it is about 9:30 right now.

After that, I need to bind the piece I am testing for Mike and Mo,

I am going to push the send button because my loyal followers are needing their Swissys Fix!

Pictures tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. I got one of those jell mats for the kitchen and move it a little bit depending on where I am working the most at - it fits in front of the sink and I shove it over with my foot a couple feet and it is in front of the stove - if I every see one that is about double this size I will get it and it will fit the entire area.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!