Saturday, January 19, 2013

Our world history in 2 minutes


Don't forget to send me any suggestions you may have for a nice mid to low level machine about $200-400 that will have a needle up/down, free motion capability to lower feed dogs, some stitches and (what else did I say) oh, I love that curvy stitch that the modern quilting  girls are doing now.  I want something that I can carry to retreats, classes and the Red Stick!  PattyJ, did you have a machine for sale a few months ago?  What was that one?

And.......

WOW! this is worth it's own blogpost!

Our History in 2 minutes

Have you seen this?
It's a final project by a high school student.
It's worth watching a couple of times......excellent.

http://marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!