Thursday, January 10, 2013

The intuitive Sewing Machine

Wow!  You are not going to believe this one!

An intuitive sewing machine that looks nothing like your momma's machine!  Or yours for that matter.  This is totally incredible in the way it was designed.  User friendly, easy to operate, simple mechanism.  All this while still using the idea behind a sewing machine.

I can't wait to see the first one on our block!

http://www.looksfeelsworks.com/alto-an-intuitive-sewing-machine-for-any-beginners/

The meeting with cousin Karen went so well!  We traded presents after a fabulous lunch of Middendprf's thin fried catfish.  Can't beat that coleslaw -- so I get double!!!




2 comments:

  1. Interesting concept. Though when I watched her pressing that left side, it seemed to be fast or stop to me! And for beginners who have never used a conventional sewing machine it might work.... dunno!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!