Friday, February 15, 2013

Is it Friday Already?

Frank is working at home today, well, so far he has not done any work.  I have not either.

Carrie wants to have two baby quilts made from some fabric she bought a while back.  I think I will cut something our and start working.  It will be a low volume, and I have so wanted to do a low volume quilt for a long time now.


At least I will get something done today.

Hey, I am hungry for lunch already...........is it lunch already....yet......???

Oh, speaking of baby quilts, here is the Wee Scottish Lad and his quilt.  Superbaby he is!  LOL



The basset who won the class at Westminster looks lik DiNozzo!

If you want to see the basset ring at Westminster, check out the video at: http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/videos/#/Breed%20Judging/2013/Hound/vid:2624789

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!