Thursday, March 21, 2013

So Far This Week..........

I am finishing up on the first baby quilt, the Squares.  I did diagonal quilting, but wished at some point that I had actually noticed I was quilting AGAINST the pattern.  Geez.....

It looks fabulous though, and the dark grey with yellow dots makes a nice dark frame around the low volume of the quilt itself.  I likey!




The Green Peace was shown, it was the least exciting of the group.  The Bamboo Bonsai was delivered.  Michael of course, outdid himself again. That man is just so talented.

I guess I have gotten a lot done, it just feels like it is not much since the pieces are so very small!

I will get you a picture of the baby quilt this afternoon after I complete the binding sewing.

I need to deliver it for the shower tomorrow night.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are making some progress on those baby quilts. I can't wait to get back to sewing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!