I had left the Lorax hanging in my quilt studio on the design wall. I guess I was still not totally happy with the way it was looking. I would go in there and move something around and gaze at it semi-critically.
Today I decided I needed to even up the sashing strips. So I spent the afternoon ripping out the middle parts of both rows. I had to even it up. Then another strip of blue and white poofy things found a home.
I do like it better. I am having a hard time dealing with the fact that the blocks are so tall compared to the width of it all. And the next set are even taller by an inch!
I began to draw up some sketches for the next set of blocks. I want to do a random set with some other blocks tossed in to make it interesting. And I have to figure out how to "boy" it up.
I think they have chosen the name Atticus. I am hearing a lot of unusual names in the recent years. I guess Brittany, Tiffany and Aiden are getting too common now-a-days!
I like it better so far. But maybe it needs a blue puffy thing border all the way around just before the black stop border..........