Thursday, July 23, 2015

Whew! Sorry I have been missing for two days

I have been working feverishly on two of my photo books from past trips.  One was from 2014 when we went on the Alaskan cruise with Carrie and Andrew.  The other was the April 2015 trip to the Wedding of my Cousin Jason.

He is the one with the 2 boys who married the girl with the 3 boys.  I just remembered I did not put in

a page with the quilts I made for all the boys!

I am tired since I have had two early days.  Yesterday Frank was out of the house by 5:30 AM to make a meeting and this morning I had to be up and ready for 7:30 AM for the guys to put in my pot rack.

I gave Frank an appropriate amount of time to do it and called Robert, my handy dandy handyman.  He did it with a smile!

 And this cute guy lost his battle with me and the parsley.  I wondered why it was looking so bad, but figured it was due to the heat.  I hope he enjoyed it while he was on it!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, yes...the black swallowtail butterfly's caterpillar...they LOVE parsley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should probably do the same with Richard. "This needs to be done. I want it done by this date. If it's not done by then, I will call and pay this person to do it." I don't see myself following through, but it would be interesting to see his reaction.

    I hope the little guy was just removed to some other parsley or plant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the pot rack. Where did you acquire that little treasure?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!