Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Strausbourg France

Whew it has been a few days since I posted, I didn't realize it.

The news yesterday hit home for me.  Two people, maybe three now today, have died after a shooting at the Christmas Market in Strasbourg France.

when we were in Strasbourg this August, we walked through the area where the Christmas Market is held.

Strasbourg is a beautiful city.  Another senseless terrorist attack.

Here are some photos of a more peaceful city last August.












5 comments:

  1. I don't want to live in a cave but some days I don't even watch to watch the national news or listen to it on the car radio. It looks like such a beautiful place and, of course, due to that a perfect spot for a terrorist to strike. Where's my cave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Robbie, I want to live life to the fullest (or as full as I can manage) but this is the kind of incident that seizes my heart in fear and I want a cave of my own. I try to remember that humanity survived world terror before our time. And pray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to the Christmas Markets twice in Strasburg and on the news in the background I could see a vendor that I purchased from. So sad to hear that this has happened there. It is such a fun experience at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed such a beautiful city. Another case of a nut job with a gun. It is all so senseless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have blog friends that have posted about going to that Christmas market. It's hard to hear the news of terrorism around the world. I refuse to cut myself off from the news. I hate what I see and hear but I don't want to become ignorant about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!