Monday, August 8, 2011

Design Wall 8-*8-11

And got my camera from Valerie to take this picture. I was a bit disappointed with the photo, the reality is much deeper in color than the photo. Lighting. Never right, either too dark when you want it light or too light when you want it dark!

So here is my "wall" of frames for the Echo Challenge. I know, I know. One or two colors, but it was just screaming for this purpley pink stripe. But I do so love the graphic-ness of the bold black frames.

We shall see, we all know it can change in a heartbeat!

glen:   get it?  Echo?





2 comments:

  1. It's looking good....Even though the colors are true it's still looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Glen! I always stuggle with the vibrancy of color in my photos, too. But your blocks are looking good regardless! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!