Sunday, March 4, 2012

stash reduction report 3-4-12

Well, I had to purchase the black since I left my black home in the box I left at home during the retreat.  So that is 2 yards added, but I have used 1 1/2 of it in the stained glass and the large house quilt I put together at the retreat.  Not too bad, and since I didn't go on the road trip I bought no more fabric.  See?  that was smart sending money with Beth!  Still down 33.08 yards this year.

The used fabric consists of the backing of Amber's quilt, backing for Dan's quilt and the border and backing for the mystery quilt.  They should be on the quilting machine at least by the end of this week.

I have to add up the borders for the Elephants and a border for the houses.  I will show you those on the design wall tomorrow.


used this week -13.500
used Feb -23.33
added this week 2
added feb 16.5
used YTD -52.58
Added YTD 19.5
stash reduction -33.08

1 comment:

  1. Great number! Staying away from QS is the only way to keep from buying fabric. Oh, and staying away from online shops too. Pet DiNozzo and the stash you have at home...no strays b/c they might come home with you

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!