Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stash report 3-23-14

Note:  You can tell I am feeling poorly and not punching the right buttons.  This is my post for tomorrow morning!  Go to the next post for TODAY'S post about the fabrics for Diamonds.

My figures for the year's usage were convoluted by the purchase of the fabrics for the Diamond Quilt.  I should use some of the fabrics in the "new" colorway of the Diamond Quilt on Tuesday.   I need to find out if I need to cut before I get there or not.

I am still way into the black.  So I am not complaining.  42 yards down is not a bad place to be living.

And I should have some time to work on several things that are close to being finished.  And I would like to put another UFO on the frame and get something quilted, and closer to a finish.

I hope to feel better and be able to breathe soon.  My sides are hurting from coughing. 

03/23/14

Total for Month
Total for 2014
Used this week -0.33
Used this month -22.1 used this year -64.83
bought this week 5.5
bought this month 12 bought this year 22
plus or minus 5.17
plus or minus -10.1 plus or minus -42.83

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so well! Wish I were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon. Bet the dogs love curling up with you while you are recuperating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if we add your 42 yards down to my 44 yards gained this week, we'd be even! Congratulations on your numbers.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!