Friday, October 31, 2014

OPAM for October

My One Project a Month took off this month!

Here are my finishes for October!

21. Lorax COMPLETED commission
22. Cows COMPLETED and gifted
23. Cabin Squares COMPLETED and gifted
24. Dogs COMPLETED and gifted
25. Lay of the Land COMPLETED Fiber Group
26. Amish Butterflies COMPLETED and gifted

Most of these had  only the  binding to do before they could be gifted, but I did complete the Lorax and Lay of the Land from beginning to end.  More of that in November.

I have one more commission quilt that is Seuss 2 that needs to be done by Sun day noon because the shower is Sunday at 3 pm and I would like to unveil the two quilts and the diaper bag at that fiesta.

 So I guess that will start off November with a BANG!!!!

1 comment:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!