Saturday, September 19, 2015

Something New on the Frame

I am hoping to put another quilt on the frame today.  That is if I can herd cats in the form of getting Frank to help. 

Although..............Carrie is coming over to go to the Farmer's Market with me.  I can rope her into helping me!  She owes me for all those years of loving and nurturing her when she was little.  Not to mention the 12 hours of labor.

Twisted Halloween
Waiting in the wings for quilting:

       
Locked and Loaded



The Houses Mystery and Enchanted Stars are in the queue as well, neither of which I can find photos for. 

I will let you know which one wins the Quilting Lottery.





1 comment:

  1. I remember that workshop. We had a great time. Mine is quilted and gifted to my sis.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!