Monday, May 21, 2018

Icy Ponies

Wow!  What a great name for a quilt, huh?  I will have to remember that one.

My blog may be sporadic for a while.  I am not sure when I will get to post again with some clarity. Only good things, don't worry.

The bees will wait, The Birds are traveling off to Julie in Tennessee.  Everything is in its place that I can get put where it needs to be. 

I don't want to say too much.  Those who need to know already know, and the dogs know of course.

This may involve some fabric, but don't count on seeing it for a little while.

I will leave you with this thought:

Icy Ponies Walking Among Ancient Rocks Encounter Sea Monsters Eating Stinky Fish Soup!

LOL.......that ought to confuse you totally! 






6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing trip. Have fun with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iceland, Stonehenge, Loch Ness - it's gonna be great trip - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that the birds will be here soon! Take care and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful with those ice ponies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know what you are doing, but it sounds fun. Be safe.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I read ponies, I am happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!