Friday, May 18, 2018

Quilted Fabric Art.       (Click to see Carol’s blog)

My friend Carol at Quilted Fabric Art is over the moon today!  And for good reason.

She has written The Last Word in Art Quilting Studio and shows her “Its In Our Hands” art piece.

Check out her article to see how she made the Earth she used in the center.

Hands have appeared in several of her previous works.  I say she is very brave, I couldn’t do believable hands to save my life.  Hers actually look like real hands.

I am always impressed when my friends do something impressive.  Not that they aren’t that good, but that that world is willing to recognize they are that good as well.  Carol is definitely that good.  And she is always stretching, taking risks, and building skills.  To me, that is the mark of a good artist.

And the way to make yourself a better artist is to hang around with those better than you are.  That is why I hang with her!  I don’t know who she’s hanging with........

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Your encouragement makes me proud. I am honored to be your friend ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!