Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Glutton for Squirrel Punishment

That's me.  I found a squirrel baffle at Lowes' today.  So what did I do?  I bought another shepherd's crook and hung the feeder that I originally started out with!

So far neither the squirrels nor the birds have found it. 
But on the up side.  I did see a Red Finch at the other feeder yesterday.  Gorgeous.  Couldn't get a picture of him though.  Maybe later.

And they are taking out the dead Bradford Pear in the front yard and thinning the Arizona Ash out of all the dead branches.  Leftover from Hurricane Gustav where the AZ Ash lost its center main branch in the winds.

That is not Frank in the tree however.  If it were, we would be at the Emergency Room by now.  The guys are doing a good job, and it almost looks like the picture of the quilt of the house I did in 2008.  I don't think I listed that as a UFO.  I should have.............


glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!