Thursday, June 16, 2011

Swissy Raffle Item

This is what I made today.  I took some dog related fabric scraps and tossed together a tote bag for the National Specialty Raffle.  It will go off with some other items that I will fashion out of the remaining scraps of dog related material.  I also have some printed fabric sheets with kaleidoscopic Swissys that were supposed to be in a quilt but I got concerned about the washability of the items.  I think now they will go into either tote bags or wall hangings. 


I made a wall hanging a couple of years ago with Lulu on the beach as a test.  It was fabulous!  They loved it.  So I think that is what I will do.

Any other ideas?  I have to ship these things and they have to be dog related.  BIG dog related.

glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!