Monday, September 12, 2011

Design Wall 9-12-11

I am currently teaching a two part tote bag class for a group of amateur quilters.   Most of these ladies are sewers in a previous life, kids got in the way and hobbies got shoved to the rear of the auditorium.

 


The bag is fairly simple, but it is huge and flashy in LSU purple and gold colors and they LOVE it!  They have picked up on this very quickly and most have told me they want to continue doing something and eventually

So my design wall is sort of a "design laundry basket" today with the remnants of fabrics and fusible battting and thread and stuff.

Here are some of the ladies and their work.

glen

1 comment:

  1. I love making tote bags and your class will love them when finished!! Wonderful collegiate fabrics.. I will have to check and see if there is a cool collection of fabrics for the college we like:) I watch LSU all the time but we are Michigan fans round here.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!