Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mystery Quilt!

I have the Mystery Quilt decided for River City.  I talked with the pattern Author yesterday and she graciously gave me permission to use her beautiful quilt pattern for the guild.  She said this was the first time anyone had asked her to do this, and we talked about how some of the other pattern authors had handled my other requests. 

I am so excited to to have this beautiful quilt as a Mystery.  Of course it will be very different from the last two. The simple blocks make a secondary pattern that will WOW everyone at the very end.  So I am pleased with my choice on this one.

Can't wait to see how it turns out?  Me either!  LOL.    And you certainly know that the pillow shown is not mine, not my type of thing,  So that is a mystery too! 

glen:  and it seems to be a requirement around my house that no dog should have four good legs.  DiNozzo went into the crate yesterday perfectly fine while I was at lunch.  Then when he came out of the crate he did not use his back leg all afternoon.  I gave him Rimadyl around 4 and he began to use it near supper time.  Can you belive this?  I told him whatever he had better not be terminal!

1 comment:

  1. precioso ese almohadon, te felicito!.. un abrazo desde Argentina, MAR DEL PLATA.
    ALCIRA

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!