Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stash Busting

I want to join in on the two groups who are recording their Stash Busting efforts this year.  So in preparation for the beginning of the year I am buying all I can get my credit card to hold right now!  LOL.

Not really, although Frank says it seems that way.  I could not resist some of the great sales that have come my way in the last two weeks and consequently two packages have arrived at my doorstep so far.

One is greys and neutrals.  Can't wait to see what this turns out to be.  Have you seen the newest Quiltmaker Magazine?  There is one in there that is calling my name and this fabric seems to be just the ticket.  Can you see the zebras in there?  Oh yes!  And the rocks with the ice will be part of the wolf quilt that will be done this year. 


And the other order was some fun fun fun stuff like the leaves.  Lipstick pink and flaming orange!  Hmmm.  The photo does not seem to show any great differences but believe me they are different.


Racoons

The rest of the boxes filled out two collections.  One is the most adorable racoon and the other is farm animals.  I must have animals on the brain right now. 

Farm animals

I love them both.  And notice they are both greens.  The farm animals are fat quarters in the entire collection of 17 fabrics.  the Racoons are half yards in the whole collection.  The stripes may just end up in the Kaffe Fassett Stripe deal I have going on.

New and fresh.  Modern and GREEN!  Whoa.......did someone say green?

glen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!