Monday, June 18, 2012

Design wall Monday 6-18-12



Lots of finishing going on around here.  After I loaded up with 52 yards of new fabric from the 50% off sale at the local quilt shop, I need to be finishing some quilt, don't 'cha think??

Caladiums are incredible this year, huge and plentiful.  I want to do an art quilt with these guys.  I can see it in my mind.


I have one quilt on the frame quilting with lizards.  Can you see them?






And I have completed a duffle bag out of paw prints for me but will start another with Siamese cats for my cousin for Christmas.  I don't' think she reads this, but if she does she will be eagerly waiting for the final pictures!

I am continuing to finish up the quilt tops in my challenge to myself called:  Quilt Your Quilt Tops in June Challenge.  If you join in and finish the most quilts, you get a prize!  I have finished 4 and have one to put the binding on.  I cannot FIND the binding, I am hoping NOT to have to buy more!

glen

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I want to see your duffel bag! I love the paw print fabric. I have a ton of dog fabric that I need to do something with... any ideas????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those caladiums are gorgeous! Will make a wonderful art quilt. Sorry, can't see the lizards, but I sure like that fabric. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!