Monday, July 16, 2012

Design Wall Monday 7-16-12

I have a frustrated design wall this week.  I have just under 1/2 left to do on the quilt for Dan with the lizard quilting.  And I did three rows of lizards yesterday when I realized my tension is bad again.  I tested it before I began again and it looked perfect.  But when I got to quilting, and rolled the quilt, it was really loose on the bottom and the top had begun to pull through.

I undid one row fairly quickly but the second row took three CDs on the book I am listening to and I am only half way.  Aughhhhhhh!

This week I NEED to work on the Paint Chip Challenge (which I can't show you!) and get the borders done so I can decided to do a Quilt As You Go in each block or do the whole thing on my domestic head.  I don't' have the space on the quilt frame to do what I want to do with it.  So I am leaning toward QAYG.

However, I have never gotten the back to play nicely on the QAYG stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!