Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Finished With the Nudes

I finished the nudes last night.  And this morning I have a blazing headache and a CAAWS meeting tonight.  So I tried to lay low but it has not helped one bit.  It didn't help that I had to fight with the printer for 3 hours, it is a wireless and everything is connected but it won't communicate with the computer.  Aughh!



Here is the final photos for the Nudes Bathing.  I will link up with Nina Marie's HereCreations Off the  Wall Friday blog post and do the final send off for these beauties.


And I did some sketches last night for some future nudes.  Here are a few, they wanted to show up as sideways, so I gave up trying to convince them to show up straight and just took more.

I also realized I needed a light box so I went on Amazon and one is being shipped as we speak.  I have one that Frank made but it heats up the surface under the box and warps anything you put it on.  This new one will be safe!

When my head stops hurting tomorrow maybe, I will work on some nudes.

Meanwhile, I will lie on the sofa and watch the Jodi Arias trial........with Chloe.



1 comment:

  1. So cool. You can make a series and all with their own short stories. Who knows where it will take you. lol. But in all seriousness, I love them and want to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!