Thursday, August 29, 2013

It Finally Happened

My computer has gone to that Great Happy Hunting Ground in the Sky.

So I cannot put photos on the blog till I get another one going.  I have stet my computer authority Son in Law on that task to find me a nice fast photo and blog friendly sleek new laptop.  With a large screen.  Fast, did I say?

He was excited to be spending someone else's money rather than letting my daughter spend his money!!!

So you cannot reach me by email unless you have my iPad email.

And I will be on the retreat this weekend.  And ou will have to wait for pictures till I get the new miracle machine!


1 comment:

  1. You may not get this, but try blogsy. The app for blog posting on your iPad. It's free, easy and awesome . It's all I use

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!