Sunday, November 3, 2013

Quilts From the Houston Show

Yes, I went.  It was a trip with  a purpose, which I will divulge later.  So  get all worked up trying to figure it out.  I tried to get the  artist statment with each one,  but I  missed a couple.

This was part of an exhibit from women  from the Jeruselum.



 Here are more, more  or less in
the right order!

More and more later!

This was 3-D and a triptich



Add caption





This was tiny pieces held under dark tulle.  I can't remember the name of the book, but I have it in my bookcase somewhere.


1 comment:

  1. I had another online friend go to quilt market this year and she sent me lots of pictures. You can learn a lot about folks BY which quilts the take pictures of and talk About the mOst...do we get any pics of what you came home with?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!