Sunday, February 23, 2014

the New Look

I thought the blog needed a more updated look.  Spring!  Since the weather here has been in the 80's and we had all that rain today, I am sure the world will be green by the end of the week.

And I thought the blog needed an update from the snowy quilt that lived here in the January freezes.  Baseball is a spring game, I think.  Football I know is in the fall, and hockey is played on ice so it is most likely winter.

This is a quilt I made several years ago for my favorite Cousin's son.  He is an incredible athlete, a polished actor, an accomplished band member and loves my quilts.  I call him my biggest fan!

The date in my computer was 2009.  I have always liked it.  Enjoy it for a while....until I get the whim to make sweeping changes once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!