Monday, March 10, 2014

Design Wall Monday 3-10-14 - My gawd, dawlin', ya gotta be crazy!!!!!

I have been having a deal with this computer and the Photoshop Elements program I bought.  I sure hope Tracy is not having these problems!  Of course when I took it to Andrew on Saturday morning, he opened it right up.  Like the car with a horrible noise going to the mechanic!

I have so many things to catch up with, the bloc for the Modern Robin, the block for a modern swap with grey, a new Matisse for the series I want to do, and a new fiber project with some photos that Dee sent me this l weekend.

The Chicken Dance is still on the long arm, I just can't seem to get time when the dogs are not needing supervision.  And here it is another week and I missed a lot of opportunities over the weekend by running the roads with Frank.

Amy is holding it up while I snap the shot
So on my Design Wall is the Machine guilt that needs borders, something very simple!  This is Handmade by V and Co.  The fabric is an aqua teal ombre that gives the most wonderful shading.   ut you know what?  That is 390 HSTs!

My gawd, dawlin', ya gotta be crazy!!!!!





3 comments:

  1. Well, I've seen a lot of quilts tonight as I've been hopping around, but not one like this! It is so original and it works - I bet you're happy with it! Just beautiful and fun too! xCathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Photoshop elements is big time - I hear it's pretty awesome. Will be interested to hear what you do with it. Love the new pic at the top of your blog . He looks very regal overseeing the property .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is so very fun and inspires me to do one of my machine. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!