Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Second Big OPAM Finish in March

Now don't start expecting a finsh every other day now..........but I do have another finish.

Leaves from the Cynthia Regone class at the end of last year.  This is The Forest of Frozen Sorrows because the retreat in January was cancelled due to a rupture of frozen pipes in the retreat center.  Cynthia is coming to the March meeting to see the work product.  It was also a good way to spur those of us who tend to procrastinate when a quilt is in mid-production.

For the back I used the curtains from my last bedroom incarnation.  I think they worked out well.

I really love the green I chose for the inner border and the bindiing.  It really pulls the quilt togethher.  See for yourself.








4 comments:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!