Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Louisiana Traveling Quilt - Round 1

This is no secret, I realized at some point.  So here it is,the first round on the traveling quilt. It is Marty's quilt.  It is going to be huge if people keep adding large rounds.  So I just added some sides.  Even so, it was an additional 10 inches.

I really like the effect of the circles.  Even though they are not full circles, you see circles because your mind fills in the rest!  An illusion!

I can't wait to see my next project!

glen

5 comments:

  1. The circles add a lot of fun and movement to this quilt! I also like the hits of turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not only love the colors but the additions. Yes, I see circles everywhere...they are like BIG polka dots! This is really a cool project and I'd love to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a BEAUTIFUL quilt! The pattern is very unique and the colors are very soothing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting looking quilt. How many people will it visit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how that's turning out. Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!