Friday, July 4, 2014

Most Popular Patient!

LOL.  That is what I am aiming for!  LOL.

Here are some Tea Wallets I "tossed" together.  Tossed is not exactly the best word for it.  I had all the stuff I needed.  While at Hobby Lobby this afternoon (with my handy dandy walker) I picked up some really adorable buttons.

I pulled some scraps together to compliment the buttons.  Wow!  I love them!

Let's talk about the buttons. 

It took me about 15 minutes to put the wallet together and 1/2 hour to sew one button on.  I kept sewing the pocket closed!  Then I sewed my pants to the tea wallet.  That was a fun realization moment.  Then I sewed the pocket closed again.  And it went on. 

Finally I got that ONE done, and made another one. 

Bu
t I do love them!  I want to make more tomorrow and then get some dog fabric and make them for my CAAWS Board for a Christmas thing.








Here are the four I finished so far.

 See the fancy stitches on the pocket?


I think I like the blue one best!  See the little butterfly?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!