So that is a yard each for the bodies.
1/4 yard each for the trim and the cuff. Or thereabouts.
That is 7 1/2 yards and that is what I am claiming!
What prompted the pillowcase marathon was the fact that I now own a pair of celeriac green sheets for the new mattresses. And none of my current pillowcases "go" with that green. The last set of sheets for the old queen mattress were either a rich beige or a cool blue.
These sheet sets are a rich ruby red and a celeriac green. The reds make the Ellie quilt look just marvelous! the green not so much. But it is what it is.
Two pink with butterflies.
One grapes with beige.
One orange with cows and sunflowers!
And a special one for Frank with his birds. He wanted these so badly! He really likes parrots. and I didn't have enough so I made enough. It is the only one without french seams and a real cuff.
And a special one for William when I deliver his quilt to his momma!