Friday, December 12, 2014

Hooking Up on the Jersey Shore

Have you wondered what happened to my jersey shore? 

Frank asks me every day, have you abandoned that circle quilt?  Like he either must like it or just wants to get under my nerves. 

I am slowly and methodically taking out two rows of quilting stitches.  I made the decision NOT to do circles on this quilt where so much of it is negative space.  And shows up very well.

I decided it would look better if I just did straight lines. 

So I am ripping, but I can only do so much of the close, slow work.  And McGee is clamoring for attention by getting into the recycle container, into the plastic bag bag, barking at the moon (which is not even up yet) and just generally making me get up every 3 to 5 minutes to take something out of his mouth. 

So there.............Don't bug me until you have ripped a mile or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!