Out of control, for sure.
I took a good look at the lutrador I painted with the Rose Tsuekineco Ink yesterday and knew it needed to be darker.
That was the beginning of the problem.
Waaaaay too much ink.
But there it was. So I put a few more splotches on, glad Carol had sent me more than enough stuff to play with.
So I hit on an idea. Water thinned the ink BEFORE I put it on, maybe it would thin the ink AFTER I put it on. Into the kitchen.
Lutrador is not like fabric, it does not absorb water. So the water did indeed dilute the ink already on the lutrador.
And at that point I had no real control of where it went. I made scrubbing motions like when you clean a shirt.
That served to move the inks around and disperse them into a wider area.
We shall see what it turns out to be.