Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wedding of Jason and Carrie in Denver

This is the reason we went to Colorado in the first place!  Wedding!  These are the parents of the 5 Colorado boys who will eventually receive the quilts I made.

They are both really happy people with lots of friends and a great family.  I am so glad they found each other.

Her name is Carrie so we now have MY Carrie and Jason's Carrie!

My Carrie has a renegade video of Frank and I dancing to MC Hammer's Hammer Time.  We were quite the dancers in the day! 






Jason and his Carrie at the Friday night dinner.


 Jason's mom Diane, who was married to my beloved cousin Terry.  She is now married to Rodney, who plays Cajun Music all over the US.  And collects and restores antique cars.  You gotta love this guy.




 My Carrie and her hubby Andrew. 



Jason and his Carrie dance their first steps as a married couple!





Here is the beautiful couple!  Don't you just love their smiles?



This is Jason's oldest son, Ethan.  And his girlfriend.  He is 14. 


 This is the littlest ladykiller, Lucas.  He was the ring bearer at my Carrie's wedding.  And the love of ALL the girls.  Just about every photo of my Carrie's wedding had Lucas in them!  He was all over those pretty girls!









3 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must get Carrie to give you the Hammertime video - we want to see it! Yes! Oh yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a gorgeous wedding reception party. Yeah, I also loved the smiles of this couple. They look outstanding together. Seems like everyone had great time in this wedding party! Isn’t it?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!