Monday, July 11, 2016

L is for.........................

I have been Instagram-ing the Photo of the Day but I need to get in the habit of posting here as well.

L is for.......Looking.

Here is Frank, looking out over the country at North Zion National Park.  He loves those binoculars.  It was on this trip I made him buy me my own personal pair of binocs.

It was a rare moment that I had control of the binoculars, and was looking out over a place known for herds of bison.  I spotted a wolf!

He immediately took the binoculars from me and never gave them back!

That was MY wolf, slugger!

1 comment:

  1. Well now you know what to get him for his birthday/xmas or whatever - his own binoculars so you can have yours back!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!