Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day Stash Report - 5-29-17

Happy Memorial Day.  Please remember our fearless men and women who fought for our country and worked in peace time and war;  they deserve our undying gratitude for every step they have taken in combat boots. 

I honor my Marine brother, Army Special Forces brother in law, Navy father and uncle, Army father in law and my Calvary and Marine grandfather. 


Seems I used 11 yards of fabric this week!


Stash Report - the first this year!

Used this week -11 Used this month -11 Used this year -11
Bought this week 0 Bought this month 0 Bought this year 0
Plus or minus -11 Plus or minus -11 Plus or minus -11

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good to be using fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, woot, another step closer to normalcy. Yahoo, for using fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you happier, now? Just knowing that you handled, sewed, created with fabric? I'll bet so. How you made it this long (and didn't hurt anyone) is beyond me. Like Cherie said, "Yahoo, for using fabric!!"

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!